Sunday 21 February 2016

My Bucket List!

Hello Everybody,

Recently I have been thinking a lot more about the wonderful experiences I have encountered in my lifetime. Thinking about it, I have accomplished and done a lot of things that a typical 13 year old girl  wouldn't have done. So I have been thinking about those times that I want to happen in the future, when I get offered the chance. So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my bucket list.

1. Become a journalist
2. Have two children, ( A boy and a girl )
3. Go skydiving
4. Attend university in London
5. Move to Brighton with some friends
6. Retire to live in New York
7. Go kayaking in the ocean
8. Get married in a beach or country park
9. Meet Zoella
10. Hold a fancy party on a yacht on Cannes

There you are, my bucket list. I hope you enjoyed reading my hopes and ambitions. I am thinking shout continuing this next week and enlightening you all about the weird times I have experienced, so I hope to see you next week! Also make sure to check out my Twitter here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Voguelover23
Thanks for reading, do join me here next week if you can! Thanks again for reading!

Until Another Day,
Libby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment